ANASTASIOS POLIMENAKOS, M.D.
Board-Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Through superior knowledge and cutting-edge technology, our physicians help patients improve their quality of life and help them get back to living pain-free. Award winning Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos, M.D. received his medical degree from University of Athens Medical School and has completed his General Surgery Residencies at St. Louis University School of Medicine as well as Case Western Hospital of Cleveland & St. Vincent’s Hospital.
Staying up to date on the latest most effective minimally invasive procedures Dr. Polimenakos creates an environment of comfort and complete engagement for patients; striving to fulfill their expectations. “By utilizing minimally invasive procedures we provide patients with hope to help them improve their quality of life”, says Dr. Polimenakos.
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Athens Medical School, MD
- St Louis University School of Medicine, Residency General Surgery
- Case Western – Uni Hospital of Cleveland, Residency General Surgery
- St Vincent’s Hospital Catholic Medical, Residency General Surgery
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Internship General Surgery