ANDREW GEORGESON, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Andrew Georgeson, D.O., FACS, has been a skilled board-certified surgeon and vein specialist for nearly 25 years. Dr. Georgeson has earned two Bachelors of Science degrees in Biology and Economics from Boston College. He then received his medical degree to become a doctor of Osteopathy from Midwestern University in Chicago, IL and went on to his residency in general surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Georgeson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic diseases, with an extensive background in general vascular surgery, cosmetic surgical procedures, advanced laparoscopic surgery, minimally invasive venous procedures, and trauma surgeries. Dr. Georgeson believes in using the least invasive, lowest risk procedures possible, harnessing the technology of today to provide his patients with the best outcomes and simplest recovery possible. Though his long-standing expertise in the medical field is varied, he has been specializing in vein treatment for more than 25 years.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MAI
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI