GAMAL WAZNI, M.D.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
With over a decade of experience in the specialized medical field of diagnosing and treating vein disease, Dr. Wazni has been involved in the use vein lasers to treat a variety of vein diseases since the early years of his career. He has spent many years training and coaching doctors on the treatment of venous disease.
Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and an active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Wazni has also accumulated an impressive list of qualifications and educational accomplishments over the course of his career.
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Society for Vascular Medicine
- Former Consultant and National Physician Trainer for Covidien (training doctors in the use of the ClosureFast Catheter for the treatment of Vein Disease)