Ali Wazni, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Ali Wazni is the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) at United Vein & Vascular Centers. Dr. Wazni provides executive leadership and strategic direction to ensure patients receive high-quality, cost-effective vascular care. Dr. Wazni is responsible for all aspects of medical services, clinical quality, patient safety, clinical education, and patient outcomes.
Dr. Wazni oversees provider recruitment and onboarding and leads a multidisciplinary team of board-certified and experienced specialists such as cardiology, general surgery, phlebology, interventional radiology, vascular medicine, and vascular surgery. “While each physician brings a unique set of skills, they combine their individual clinical expertise in vascular medicine to develop comprehensive plans of care based on the most current evidence-based clinical pathways.”
Dr. Wazni is board-certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians, focusing on diagnosing and treating peripheral vascular disease. In addition, Dr. Wazni is certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and is an active member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS), serving as a committee member and faculty member presenter.
Dr. Wazni attended Ferris State University for his undergraduate studies. He then received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Albany Medical Center hospital and was awarded an Outstanding Predoctoral Teaching Award for his exceptional commitment to the students at Albany Medical College.
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Pre-Med – Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
- Doctor of Medicine – Ross University School of Medicine, Miramar, FL
- American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Faculty Physician
- Residency – Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix, AZ