MELISSA DUBOIS, APRN, CWS
Melissa Dubois, APRN, graduated from Truman State University with her B.S.N, received her M.S.N. from the University of Colorado and received her Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN) certification from Metropolitan State University. Melissa states, “My approach to patient care is to provide my patients with as much education as I can in order for them to make informed decisions and take an active role in their own health.” Over the last 10 years Melissa Dubois has spent her time in a myriad of fields in vascular surgery. She is a certified Wound Specialist by the American Board of Wound Management, as well as a certified Wound Care Nurse -Advanced Practice by the Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse Society. “I strive to build a therapeutic relationship with each one of my patients. I respect my patients and value the trust they place in me”, says Dubois.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- University of Colorado, Aurora, CO, M.S.N.
- Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis, MN, Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN), 2009
- Truman State University, Kirksville, MO, B.S.N.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Board Certified
- American Board of Wound Management, Certified Wound Specialist (CWS)
- National Wound Care Nurse Certification
- Member of the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
- Private Home Health Aide, Kirksville, MO
- Certified Nurse Assistant, Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, IL
- Ortho/Neuro Staff RN, Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, IL
- WOCN, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lafayette, CO