MAURICE ROULHAC, M.D.
Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon & Endovascular Specialist
Maurice Roulhac, M.D. is a board-certified surgeon with 28 years of experience in vascular surgery. Dr. Roulhac received his medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine. He went on to complete his residency at Geisinger Medical Center where he was the first Vascular Fellow of the program.As well as completing his second residency at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center.
“Over the course of my career as a vascular surgeon I have seen outstanding results with minimally invasive treatments. Putting my patients first and developing a trust with them has always been my number one priority”, says Dr. Roulhac.
Through hard work, dedication, and adaptability Dr. Roulhac was awarded the Top Vascular Surgeon award in 2021. Dr. Roulhac states that “it’s important for me to stay on top of the most cutting edge of technology to give my patients the best possible care with little to no downtime.”
- American Board of Surgery
- Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, B.S. Graduated Mag Cum Laude
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL, M.D.
- Member of the American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Surgical Residency, UF Shands Jacksonville, FL
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA