TODD GREER, M.D.
Venous & Lymphatic Medicine Specialist
Dr. Todd Greer, M.D. is an accomplished Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Specialist who brings over 20 years of experience to his practice. Dr. Greer completed his undergraduate degree at Georgia State University. He then completed his Doctor of Medicine degree at the Morehouse School of Medicine in Georgia. He further pursued an Internal Medicine Internship, an Internal Medicine residency, as well as a Phlebology Fellowship in Illinois. In addition to his educational achievements, Dr. Greer was in the first class of vein specialists in the U.S. to be certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
Dr. Greer states that, “I am passionate about my practice in providing state of the art medical treatment in a compassionate and comfortable environment for a positive experience.” Dr. Greer has devoted his life to patient satisfaction. Furthermore, Dr. Greer is dedicated to a holistic approach to care, individualized patient-centric attention, and understanding that being the patient is not always easy. “It brings a great sense of pride and satisfaction to be able to help people get relief from pain.”
· American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
· Bachelor of Science, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
· Doctor of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
· Specialty Preceptorship in Phlebology, Venous Diseases, Chicago, IL
· Internal Medicine Internship, Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
· Internal Medicine Residency, Georgia Baptist Medical Centers, Atlanta, GA
· Phlebology Fellowship, Vein Clinics of America, Oak Brook, IL