Robert Kirsch, M.D., RVT, RPVI, RPHS
Board-Certified Interventional Radiologist & Vein Specialist
Dr. Robert Kirsch, M.D. is a board-certified interventional radiologist and vein specialist with over 30 years of experience. He graduated from the prestigious MIT with a Bachelor of Science degree as well as received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Throughout his career Dr. Kirsch has surrounded himself in varying professional circles such as the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, American Board of Radiology, as well as Interventional Radiology & Diagnostic Radiology Dr. Kirsch prides himself in staying up to date with latest technologies. “Throughout my career I’ve seen how varicose veins makes peoples quality of life miserable. By utilizing minimally invasive procedures we have the tools necessary to help them live a full life” says, Dr. Kirsch.
- American Board of Radiology
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA, M.D.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, B.S.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (DABVLM)
- American Board of Radiology, Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology – Board Certified
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)”
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, Diagnostic Radiology Residency