AMANDA PARKER, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Amanda Parker brings 15 years of experience as a board- certified surgeon and vein specialist. Dr. Parker attended University of Colorado for her undergraduate studies. She then received her medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School of Medicine and completed her residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Dr. Parker has devoted her career to a standard of excellence and precision with a focus in minimally invasive procedures. Dr. Parker believes in a patient centric approach, understanding that every patient is unique and should be treated as such. Over the years Dr. Parker has watched many patients suffer with vein disease. Dr. Parker says, “it’s a pleasure to help patients ‘feel like themselves again’. Many patients accept vein disease as inevitable with aging” and Dr. Parker wants her patients to know that there are treatments options available. Utilizing the latest technology, she can identify the problem, and offer a surgical solution to help patients get back up on their feet.
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, M.D.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Boulder, CO, B.A.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- The Methodists Hospital, Houston Medical Center, Houston, TX, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery Fellowship
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, General Surgery Residency