About Our Louisville, CO Location:
At United Vein & Vascular Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
Speak with a Vein Specialist Today! 1-800-952-5954
Request a Free Screening*
Our Louisville Physicians:
“Over the course of my career as a vascular surgeon I have seen outstanding results with minimally invasive treatments. Putting my patients first and developing a trust with them has always been my number one priority”, says Dr. Roulhac. Through hard work, dedication, and adaptability Dr. Roulhac was awarded the Top Vascular Surgeon award in 2021.
Dr. Roulhac states that “it’s important for me to stay on top of the most cutting edge of technology to give my patients the best possible care with little to no downtime.”
- American Board of Surgery
- Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, B.S. Graduated Mag Cum Laude
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL, M.D.
- Surgical Residency, UF Shands Jacksonville, FL
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Member of the American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association