About Our New Port Richey, FL Location:
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
Speak with a Vein Specialist Today! 1-800-952-5954
Request a Free Screening
Our New Port Richey Physician:
• American Board of Radiology
• University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA, M.D.
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, B.S.
• Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
• Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (DABVLM)
• American Board of Radiology, Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology -
• Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
• Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
• Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)"