About Our Lakeland, FL Location:
At United Vein & Vascular Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
Speak with a Vein Specialist Today! 1-800-952-5954
Request a Free Screening*
Our Lakeland Physician:
Dr. Georgeson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic diseases, with an extensive background in general vascular surgery, cosmetic surgical procedures, advanced laparoscopic surgery, minimally invasive venous procedures, and trauma surgeries.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society