About Our Vein Center in Kennesaw, GA:
Our team of expert doctors and compassionate staff are dedicated to improving your quality of life through advanced vein care. We understand how painful, aching, and swollen veins can hinder your daily activities and prevent you from living your best life. That’s why we utilize the latest state-of-the-art laser technology to effectively eliminate these symptoms and restore your confidence.
Take the First Step to a Healthier You:
If you’re suffering from vein pain, aching, or swelling, don’t hesitate to contact United Vein & Vascular Centers in Kennesaw, GA. We offer free consultations where we can discuss your concerns and develop a personalized treatment plan that’s right for you.
Schedule your appointment today and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you!
Speak with a Vein Specialist Today! 1-800-952-5954
Request a Free Screening*
Our Kennesaw, GA Physician:
Dr. Manayan describes his motivation to be in the medical field stems from the inspirational actions of his parents who are both medical professionals. He states, “As a kid, watching my parents help people and provide the utmost compassionate care instilled in me the values necessary to be a medical provider.” Dr. Manayan strives to be down to earth, attentive, and communicative at all times and noting that he is only satisfied when his patience are satisfied. “My goal is to make you better than when you arrived.”
· American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
· Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
· College of Osteopathic Medicine, University of New England, Biddeford, ME
· Chief Resident, Department of General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Horizon Hospital, Farrell, PA
· Resident, Department of General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Horizon Hospital, Farrell, PA
· Internship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Community General Hospital, Harrisburg, PA