What kinds of issues can vein doctors treat for you?
Ever been to the office of a vein specialist? These types of doctors specialize in vein and vascular conditions of all kinds, which is why if you think you’re dealing with a vein issue, you shouldn’t hesitate to seek treatment from a vein specialist. While their specialty is vein and vascular conditions, there are actually a huge number of conditions that fall into this category. To learn more about some of the kinds of issues that vein doctors might encounter on their day-to-day, keep reading below.
What are some examples of conditions that vein doctors can treat?
- Varicose veins — The kinds of varicose veins that result from chronic venous insufficiency can be managed by a vein doctor. Varicose veins are blood vessels that become swollen and bulge under the surface of the skin because they’re damaged and don’t circulate blood as they should.
- Lymphedema — Lymphedema is the swelling of the legs or arms that occurs from blocked lymph nodes with limited or no drainage. Specialists can help encourage drainage from your lymph nodes and can help you manage your symptoms.
- Ulcers — Ulcers on the skin can be a result of progressive chronic venous insufficiency. Vein and vascular specialists are specially equipped with the skills to prevent future ulcers and to deal with any ulcers you may have developed already.
Contact United Vein & Vascular Centers for vein condition treatments
You don’t have to continue worrying about symptoms of vein conditions that are making your life more difficult. Our vein specialists at United Vein & Vascular Centers are here to help you. Each of our team members understands the uncertainty and discomfort that vein problems can lead to, and that’s why they’re committed to helping you better understand your condition, your symptoms and the options you can use to address them.
Our specialists can also help you find the most effective treatment option for your vein condition and include it in a comprehensive treatment plan that’s designed to:
- Reduce your symptoms.
- Improve your ability to walk and perform other normal daily tasks.
- Increase your overall quality of life.
Contact us today to learn more about your vein condition and the ways it can be treated or to set up an initial appointment.