3 supplements you can expect to gain blood-flow-enhancing benefits from
Good blood flow is essential for the overall health of the body, and there are several ways you can take your blood flow into your own hands. It’s important to note that improving your blood circulation is best done with the assistance of a knowledgeable and experienced vein and vascular specialist. They can guide you in making safe and informed decisions to start seeing the effectiveness of your new efforts. If you’ve recently become interested in using supplements to improve your blood flow, here’s what you should know.
What are some benefits you can expect to see after taking blood-flow-enhancing supplements?
- Omega-3 fatty acids — Omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory and allow for better blood flow by relaxing blood vessels. This type of supplement can help promote open blood flow through your blood vessels so that they can more easily transport blood to each part of the body.
- Niacin — Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is used to lower cholesterol levels in the body and can help cardiovascular health in general. However, this supplement must be taken with caution, because it can become toxic in high concentrations.
- Garlic — Garlic is a natural supplement that can be easily incorporated into the meals you consume so that you can enjoy its benefits. Garlic can be useful for dilating the blood vessels and potentially improving blood flow throughout the body.
Contact United Vein & Vascular Centers for treatments to help enhance your blood flow
You don’t have to continue worrying about symptoms of vein conditions that are making your life more difficult. Our vein specialists at United Vein & Vascular Centers are here to help you. Each of our team members understands the uncertainty and discomfort that vein problems can lead to, and that’s why they’re committed to helping you better understand your condition, your symptoms and the options you can use to address them.
Our specialists can also help you find the most effective treatment option to that can help improve your blood circulation and include them in a comprehensive treatment plan that’s designed to:
- Reduce your symptoms.
- Improve your ability to walk and perform other normal daily tasks.
- Increase your overall quality of life.