Staff: Stephanie Allen Lilly, M.D., Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
2963 Gulf To Bay Blvd, Suite 270
Clearwater, FL 33759
- Monday 8AM - 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM - 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM - 5PM
- Thursday 8AM - 5PM
- Friday 8AM - 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
UVC clinic is right after the Christmas store and East of Hooters that is on Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- Take exit towards Seville Blvd/Hard Blvd.
- Keep RIGHT to stay on US 19 Frontage Road.
- Slight RIGHT towards Gulf to Bay Blvd (Signs for 60 E)
- Slight RIGHT onto Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- Destination will be on your Right-hand side.
- Roberts Christmas Wonderland is right before us. (We are right across the street from
the Days Inn)
- take the gulf to bay exit
- Head straight through first intersection
- Left on Gulf to Bay
- We are on the right after Roberts Christmas wonderland
- Take 60W. It becomes Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- We are on the left. WaterEdge.
- Just before Roberts Christmas wonderland.
- Across from the Taco Bell
About our Clearwater, Florida Location
At United Vein Centers in Clearwater, Florida the doctor and the staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
Patient reviews of this UVC clinic are based on surveys taken at three distinct points in the patient’s journey: after the initial consultation, after the first treatment, and then again at the six-month follow-up appointment.
I have only had two of my seven procedures and I already notice a big difference in my health. Thank you so very much.
I feel your all doing a great job. Great team work!
Stephanie Allen Lilly, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Prior to joining United Vein Centers, Dr. Stephanie Allen Lilly was an attending General Surgeon and the Surgical Services Director at Androscoggin Valley Hospital in New Hampshire. Honing in on her passion for treating patients with diseased veins, Dr. Allen Lilly has performed minimally invasive laser therapies and vein treatments for the last eight years.
American Board of Surgery
Doctorate of Medicine, University of Miami
Bachelor of Science, biology and psychology, University of South Carolina
Intern-Resident, surgery, University of Connecticut
American College of Surgeons
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health.Download New Patient Form