The VenaSeal procedure: Is it a permanent solution?
Ever heard of a VenaSeal procedure? It’s used to treat varicose veins. Varicose veins are bulging veins that can be present just underneath the surface of the skin. They mostly appear on the legs, ankles and feet. They can appear for a number of different reasons and mostly cause people unhappiness because of the way they look, but they can sometimes cause pain and discomfort too. For those who do experience pain and discomfort, the idea of a vein procedure may be relevant. For more information about VenaSeal procedures, keep reading below.
More about VenaSeal procedures
Vein treatments are mostly minimally invasive and can be done fast and with little recovery time. They allow patients to receive effective treatment in a manner that can allow them to return to regular activities soon after.
The vein treatment method involving VenaSeal works by first locating damaged veins through ultrasound imaging. Then, VenaSeal is injected into the vein through a catheter. Still wondering what VenaSeal is? It’s a type of medical-grade glue that is used to close the vein that has become damaged. This is a permanent treatment technique that allows for blood to be redirected into other veins that have not become damaged, thus improving circulation.
Why seek a certified surgeon to do the VenaSeal procedure?
- Seeking the care of a board-certified vein specialist is so important for your health. If you don’t do your research, you could risk putting your vascular health into the hands of someone who has not been appropriately certified. Board-certified surgeons can provide you with treatment that is beneficial to your health and can help you avoid negative medical experiences.
- A board-certified specialist is one who’s been certified by the American Board of Surgery. You can go online to check if your specialist has been board-certified.
- When you choose a specialist who has been board-certified, you’re protecting your vascular health and your overall well-being. It’s always a good idea to be safe rather than sorry.
Contact United Vein & Vascular Centers for your vein treatments
You don’t have to continue worrying about symptoms of vein conditions that are making your life more difficult. Our vein specialists at United Vein & Vascular Centers are here to help you. Each of our team members understands the uncertainty and discomfort that vein problems can lead to, and that’s why they’re committed to helping you better understand your condition, your symptoms and the options you can use to address them.
Our specialists can also help you find the most effective treatment option for your vein condition and include it in a comprehensive treatment plan that’s designed to:
- Reduce your symptoms.
- Improve your ability to walk and perform other normal daily tasks.
- Increase your overall quality of life.
Contact us today to learn more about your vein condition and the ways it can be treated or to set up an initial appointment.