About Our Vein Center in Duluth, GA : Opening Soon.
Our team of expert doctors and compassionate staff are dedicated to improving your quality of life through advanced vein care. We understand how painful, aching, and swollen veins can hinder your daily activities and prevent you from living your best life. That’s why we utilize the latest state-of-the-art laser technology to effectively eliminate these symptoms and restore your confidence.
Take the First Step to a Healthier You:
If you’re suffering from vein pain, aching, or swelling, don’t hesitate to contact United Vein & Vascular Centers in Buckhead, GA. We offer free consultations where we can discuss your concerns and develop a personalized treatment plan that’s right for you.
Schedule your appointment today and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you!
Speak with a Vein Specialist Today! 1-800-952-5954
Request a Free Screening*
Our Duluth, GA Physician:
Dr. Greer states that, “I am passionate about my practice in providing state of the art medical treatment in a compassionate and comfortable environment for a positive experience.” Dr. Greer has devoted his life to patient satisfaction. Furthermore, Dr. Greer is dedicated to a holistic approach to care, individualized patient-centric attention, and understanding that being the patient is not always easy. “It brings a great sense of pride and satisfaction to be able to help people get relief from pain.”
· American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
· Bachelor of Science, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
· Doctor of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
· Specialty Preceptorship in Phlebology, Venous Diseases, Chicago, IL
· Internal Medicine Internship, Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
· Internal Medicine Residency, Georgia Baptist Medical Centers, Atlanta, GA
· Phlebology Fellowship, Vein Clinics of America, Oak Brook, IL