3 benefits of seeing a vein specialist for varicose veins
Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and can be noticed close to the surface of the skin. They most often appear purple or blue to the naked eye and can form complex webs of veins that tangle together. These veins aren’t functioning as they should, and should be treated by a vein specialist if they cause serious discomfort.
Some of the benefits of seeing a vein specialist if you have varicose veins
- You can experience significantly less pain and discomfort — Varicose veins can cause significant discomfort and even pain. When they’re effectively treated by a specialist, this discomfort can decrease or disappear altogether. You may even be able to sleep better!
- The physical appearance of your veins will improve — Once you receive treatment from a vein specialist, your bulging and obvious varicose veins will likely disappear or reduce their size. The types of procedures specialists perform on veins are meant to cause your veins to dissolve, so the ones that were visible on your legs will probably no longer be visible.
- You may become more physically mobile — Another benefit of seeing a vein specialist for your varicose veins is that with the appropriate treatment, you may become more mobile. Certain symptoms of varicose veins may be making it harder for you to get from place to place or stand up without experiencing discomfort. Once these symptoms are treated by a vein specialist, you may experience an increased capacity to move about with less discomfort.
Contact United Vein & Vascular Centers for your varicose vein treatments
You don’t have to continue worrying about symptoms of vein conditions that are making your life more difficult. Our vein specialists at United Vein & Vascular Centers are here to help you. Each of our team members understands the uncertainty and discomfort that vein problems can lead to, and that’s why they’re committed to helping you better understand your condition, your symptoms and the options you can use to address them.
Our specialists can also help you find the most effective treatment option for your vein condition and include it in a comprehensive treatment plan that’s designed to:
- Reduce your symptoms.
- Improve your ability to walk and perform other normal daily tasks.
- Increase your overall quality of life.
Contact us today to learn more about your vein condition and the ways it can be treated or to set up an initial appointment.