SHANNON DAVIS, D.O.
Board-Certified Osteopathic Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Dr. Shannon Davis, D.O. is a skilled Osteopathic surgeon and vein specialist with more than a decade of experience in her field. Shannon Davis received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Kentucky and received her Doctorate of Osteopathy degree from Pikeville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Pikeville, KY. She further pursued her residency in general surgery at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and St. Joseph Medical Center West in Clinton Township, MI. In addition to being a member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, the American Osteopathic Association Dr. Shannon Davis is also a member of the Osteopathic Board of Surgery Examiners as well as the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery Board of Governors. Dr. Shannon Davis, D.O. has a heart for the next generation of osteopathic surgeons with a goal to help them through their fellowships and residencies. Dr. Davis seeks to create a space of healing and understanding for her patients. She hopes her patients will feel they are more than just a number. “I strive to have open dialog and communication with my patients to ensure my patients feel comfortable with the treatments they are receiving”, says Dr. Davis.
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, Biology- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Doctorate of Osteopathy, Pikeville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, KY
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Township, MI, General Surgery Residency
- St Joseph Medical Center West, Clinton Township, MI, Traditional Internship
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery Board of Examiners
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery Board of Governors