SANJEEV PRADHAN, M.D.
Board-certified Vascular Surgeon & Endovascular Specialist
Dr. Pradhan has received extensive training throughout his medical journey which has allowed him to save lives, limbs, and quality of life. Dr. Pradhan graduated from Northwestern University and received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Pradhan then went on to complete his general surgery residency at both the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Yale University School of Medicine. In addition, Dr. Pradhan completed a fellowship for research fellows as well as a fellowship for vascular surgery at Yale University of Medicine. Dr. Pradhan has even had the opportunity to train abroad where he gained a wider view of medical understanding and a unique global view on medicine.
Dr. Pradhan is a board-certified vascular surgeon and endovascular specialist who is dedicated to his practice and patients. Dr. Pradhan says he takes great pride in being able to make a significant difference in people’s lives. He states, “I pride myself on being able to include all treatment modalities: conservative treatment, endovascular treatment, and surgical treatment, in order to formulate the best treatment plan for my patient.”
- Board-certified Vascular Surgeon & Endovascular Specialist
- Northwestern University Evanston, IL
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- General Surgery Residency – University of Kansas School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency – Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Research Fellows, Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Vascular Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons, Candidate