DANIEL LEBOWITZ, M.D.
Board-Certified Radiologist & Endovascular Specialist
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from the University of Michigan and received his medical degree from the Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. Lebowitz then went on to complete his radiology residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center. In addition, Dr. Lebowitz completed a fellowship for Interventional Radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital as well as a fellowship for body imaging at NYU School of Medicine.
Dr. Lebowitz is board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology and is dedicated to his craft. Over many years of dedicated study, Dr. Lebowitz has demonstrated his superior knowledge of minimal invasive procedures throughout his career. This knowledge paired with cutting-edge, innovative technology ultimately ensures patients can experience fuller lives through varicose vein procedures. Lebowitz explains, “My approach is a combination of hand-eye coordination, medical judgement, and problem-solving. This way I can help people live better lives.”
- American Board of Radiology
- D., Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA.
- A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI National Merit Scholar Semi-Finalist.
- Fellowship – Interventional Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship – Body Imaging, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Radiology Residency, Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Diagnostic Radiology