CONRAD MANAYAN, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Dr. Conrad Manayan, D.O. is a skilled board-certified surgeon and vein specialist. Dr. Manayan attended the Creighton University of Omaha for his undergraduate and afterwards received his medical degree from the University of New England. Dr. Manayan then went on to complete his general surgery residency at the University of Pittsburgh as the chief resident during this time.
Dr. Manayan describes his motivation to be in the medical field stems from the inspirational actions of his parents who are both medical professionals. He states, “As a kid, watching my parents help people and provide the utmost compassionate care instilled in me the values necessary to be a medical provider.” Dr. Manayan strives to be down to earth, attentive, and communicative at all times and noting that he is only satisfied when his patients are satisfied. “My goal is to make you better than when you arrived.”
· American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
· Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
· College of Osteopathic Medicine, University of New England, Biddeford, ME
· Chief Resident, Department of General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Horizon Hospital, Farrell, PA
· Resident, Department of General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Horizon Hospital, Farrell, PA
· Internship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Community General Hospital, Harrisburg, PA