ARTHUR MAYDELL, M.D.
Board-Certified Radiologist & Endovascular Specialist
Through superior knowledge and cutting-edge technology, our physicians help patients improve their quality of life. Dr. Arthur Maydell received his medical degree from University of Pretoria, South Africa He then completed his internship at Groote Schuur Hospital and his Diagnostic Radiology residency at the University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa.
Completing his Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL has allowed him to treat patients with the latest most effective minimally invasive procedures as alternatives to surgery. “Practicing in one of the most advanced and innovative fields in medicine allows me to improve patients’ quality of life so that they may live a happier fuller life”, says Dr. Maydell. “I always act in the patients’ best interests, and ensure patients are well informed about treatment options and procedures so that the patient can make the best possible choice for their health care.”
- American Board of Radiology
- Premed/Medical School- University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
- Internship- Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa, Internal Medicine/Surgical Internship
- Residency- University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Neuroradiology and Advanced Neuroradiology Fellowships, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Body MRI/Musculoskeletal MRI Fellowship, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL