ADAM PHILLIPS, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Dr. Adam Phillips D.O. is an accomplished board-certified surgeon and vein specialist. He completed his undergraduate training at the University of Florida. He received his graduate school training from the prestigious Drexel University College of Medicine as well as graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Completing his general surgery training and minimally invasive fellowships, Dr. Phillips was the Chief Resident during his General Surgery Residency. Dr. Phillips continues to hone his skillset with the most up to date innovative technologies to provide his patients with the best care. Dr. Phillips patients’ well-being are his top priority, and many of them attest to his caring manner and attention to detail. Throughout his medical career, he has been a champion for the technological advancements that make new, minimally invasive surgeries possible.
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Masters of Biological Sciences, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctor of Medicine, Nova Southeastern University College of Medicine, Davie, FL
- John Hospital and Medical Center/Beaumont Grosse Pointe, Minimal Invasive Surgery Fellowship
- McLaren Oakland Hospital Regional Medical Center, General Surgery Residency
- University of Medicine and Health Sciences, DO