WES J. ARLEIN, M.D.
Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon and Venous Specialist.
Through superior knowledge and cutting-edge technology, our board-certified physicians help patients improve their quality of life and help them get back to living pain free. Dr. Wes J. Arlein, M.D. is a skilled dual board-certified endovascular surgeon and vein specialist with 30 years of surgical experience.
He received his medical degree from the prestigious Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. He went on to complete a combined vascular fellowship as well and is a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Previously Dr. Arlein was the founder of the Wound Center and Valley Vein Center. Dr. Arlein takes the time to really get to know his patients and build relationships with them. “Establishing trust with my patients is my first priority. I’ve found tailoring each treatment plan is instrumental for each patient in returning to their everyday lives. My mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.”
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, B.A.
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, M.D.
- Member of the American College of Surgeons
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, General Surgery Internship
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, Research Fellowship in Wound Healing
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, General Surgery Residency
- Boston VA Combined Vascular Fellowship, Boston, MA