Scott Meisel, D.O.
Board-certified surgeon and vein specialist
Dr. Meisel is a highly skilled surgeon who, after completing his medical training, held several fellowships. As a fellow he learned the intricacies of more complex procedures for burn and critical care patients. Most recently, he practiced general surgery for six years at Palm Beach Surgical Associates. There, he treated a large percentage of patients with wounds caused by vein disease. Double board-certified in general surgery and in critical care surgery, Dr. Meisel now uses his experience performing minimally invasive procedures for patients who need relief from painful veins.
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelors of Science, biology, State University of New York
- Fellowship, surgical critical care, Stony Brook Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship, hand surgery, University of Virginia Health System, Virginia
- Fellowship, burn and critical care surgery, Nassau University Medical Center, New York
- Resident, surgery, Nassau University Medical Center, New York
- Intern, surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York