Kevin Petermann, M.D.
Board-certified internist and vein specialist
Prior to joining United Vein Centers and specializing in the treatment of diseased veins, Dr. Petermann attended to patients in government facilities and consulted with numerous hospitals, helping to improve their systems. Now he uses his in-depth knowledge and experience with complex and chronic diseases to eliminate problem veins, and the heavy, aching feeling associated with them, through minimally invasive procedures.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine, Ross University
- Bachelor of Science, biology, Stockton University
- Resident, internal medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Intern, internal medicine, New York Methodist Hospital, New York