Gamal Wazni, M.D.
Founder & Medical Director
With nearly a decade of experience in the specialized medical field of diagnosing and treating vein disease, Dr. Wazni was one of the first doctors to use vein lasers to treat a variety of vein diseases shortly after they were approved by the FDA.
Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and an active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Wazni has also accumulated an impressive list of qualifications and educational accomplishments during the course of his career:
- Board Certified
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Member of the American College of Phlebology (Physicians Specializing in Vein Disease)
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Society for Vascular Medicine
- Affiliated with Providence Hospital & Medical Centers
- Consultant and National Physician Trainer for Covidien (training doctors in the use of the ClosureFast Catheter for the treatment of Vein Disease)
Dr. Wazni not only provides endovenous laser treatment for spider and varicose veins but also excels in using ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, visual sclerotherapy and ambulatory phlebectomy procedures.